Teller F/T (Brown Deer)
Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
Do you have experience with cash handling and check cashing in a money center?
If so, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently seeking open-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic and enthusiastic team! Submit your resume today!
This Full-Time position is located on Bradley Rd & Sherman Blvd in Brown Deer.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:30/8:30am-6pm and Saturdays 7:30/8:30am-12pm.
*EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
Performs a variety of teller and customer service transactions. Promotes and sells Tri City deposit services; processes customer transactions; and performs account maintenance. Advises customers on product decisions and resolves customer issues.
May perform any or all of the following:
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing in accordance with Bank policy.
- Maintain control of cash drawer and balance daily to the Teller terminal. Process all supporting documentation following Bank procedures.
- Expand current and solicit new customer accounts through cross selling of additional Bank products and services; refer customers to appropriate personal banking staff as necessary.
- Project the appropriate banking image through interaction and responsiveness to customer, public and department inquiries regarding account balances, Bank policy and general Bank information.
- Acquire working knowledge of Bank's products, services, regulations and procedures.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school education or equivalent knowledge of basic mathematics, business and communication courses.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- The ability to handle high stress situations and maintain a high level of energy essential.
- Sales ability and previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Work requires knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer files.
- Ability to travel to other locations and work weekends as requested by management.
- Sales/cash handling experience preferred but not required.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other basic office equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
Called upon to work flexible days, hours, and locations. Works in a typical bank setting.
Perks* offered: 401(k) with full 5% match and paid vacation after 6 months!
*Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.