Customer Service Representative - Full-Time (West Allis)
Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
This is a Full-Time entry level position located on 67th and Greenfield Ave in West Allis, WI.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:30/8:30am-6pm and Saturdays 7:30/8:30am-12pm.
BASIC FUNCTION: Performs a variety of duties in promoting and selling Bank deposit services to new and existing customers. Counsels and advises customers requiring assistance in selection of appropriate type of account or service.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any or all of the following:
1. Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
2. Maintain account stability by acting as a full service representative including opening and administering all types of consumer accounts, servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
3. Prepare and process consumer account supporting documents for both new and existing account relationships, including any computer terminal input.
4. Organize and maintain various consumer banking files insuring that files are complete and up-to-date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
5. Performs general secretarial duties such as typing letters, reports, memos, meeting minutes and other documents from hand-written notes, proofing typed materials, photocopying, collating and assembling materials and distributing materials to the appropriate persons.
6. Monitor customer flow in lobby ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
7. Act as safe deposit box attendant and receptionist as required.
8. Perform special projects as required.
9. All other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 6 months previous sales/cash handling experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school education or equivalent knowledge of basic math, typing and communication courses.
2. A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, judgement and initiative, as well as sales ability.
3. Work requires knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. Incumbents must set priorities and organize work.
4. Minimum 6 months previous sales/cash handling experience preferred.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.