Assistant Banking Branch Manager (Brown Deer)
Do you have experience with cash handling and check cashing in a money center?
Have you previously worked in retail management, or as a key holder?
Do you enjoy developing and mentoring others?
If so, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently seeking open-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic and enthusiastic management team! Submit your resume today!
This is a Full-Time position is located on Bradley Rd. in Brown Deer, WI.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:30/8:30am to 6pm and Saturdays 7:30/8:30am-Noon.
The Assistant Retail Manager will supervise and direct, as well as actively participate in, activities related to teller transactions, opening and servicing accounts, marketing and cross-selling consumer banking services and ensuring full customer service in compliance with established policies and procedures - thus contributing to the achievement of maximum volume and profitability of the Bank. Play an integral role in the development of team members. Work involves the responsibility of securing Bank premises and property daily. Responsible for confidential information.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
Assists in the overall management of the branch in the following areas:
1. Supervise and direct branch lobby activities in compliance with Bank policies relating to security and the operations of the office; in order to effectively utilize employees to meet loan referrals and deposit volume goals and to assure optimal customer service.
2. Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customers’ financial needs, solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types. Enhancing the total customer experience.
3. Facilitate communications between staff, Retail Manager/Branch Manager, Regional Officer and Senior Management.
4.. Maintain an exceptional image of the Bank by ensuring a clean, neat, orderly and friendly environment.
5. Supervise, guide and support employees in the exercise of their assigned accountabilities, including training on customer service standards to assure friendly, responsive, courteous, and prompt resolution to their customer’s needs.
6. Accountable for the scheduling and timely reviews of all frontline staff.
7. Inform and educate your team on topics discussed at supervisor meetings.
8. Support and grow account stability for opening and administering all types of consumer accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customer and profitable accounts.
9. Keep current on new laws, rules, regulations, economic conditions, trends and competitor banking practices so as to promote efficient and profitable operations.
10. Perform any additional, special projects and responsibilities as appropriate or required, including participating in professional and community activities in order to promote Bank visibility and model the Bank’s Mission and Vision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a high school diploma and at least 2 years of experience in branch operations.
- Must possess leadership, supervisory and organizational skills.
- A high degree of customer service orientation and sales ability needed, including effective verbal and written communication skills, sensitivity, problem resolution, judgment and initiative.
- Broad knowledge of Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others to develop employees and promote Bank services as well as carry out disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ability to train, manage and engage staff.
- Ability to work independently, manage multi-functional tasks and exercise good judgement.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files and employee information.
- Must be able to travel for business related matters and attend required meetings.
Supervise staff of 2 or more employees.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.