Commerical Lending Assistant
This is a Full-Time position located on Sherman Blvd and Bradley Rd in Brown Deer, WI.
Commercial Lending Assistant - Full Time
Provides a wide range of administrative support to a group of commercial officers to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department. Coordinates office services such as loan profiles and financial analysis, and special management studies. Work requires the level of general educational development normally acquired in high school plus basic technical knowledge such as that which would be acquired in the first year of college, technical school or business school. Must have a working understanding of Bank and department principles, procedures and terminology.
May perform any or all of the following:
1. Aid officers in a staff capacity by coordinating office services such as loan profiles and financial analysis, and special management studies.
2. Collect information and prepare a variety of reports and documents.
3. Handle routine customer contact matters, exercising discretion when solving problems and disseminating information.
4. Compose correspondence or memos at the officer's discretion.
5. Maintain confidential files, reports, etc.
6. Perform occasional special projects as required.
MINIMUM OF TWO YEARS RELATED EXPERIENCE. Requires a valid driver's license and an insured personal vehicle in good operating condition.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Work requires the level of general educational development normally acquired in high school plus basic technical knowledge such as that which would be acquired in the first year of college, technical school or business school.
2. Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of work.
3. Basic analytical ability is required in order to gather and interpret data.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
5. Ability to work independently, exercising good judgement.
6. Must have a working understanding of Bank and department principles, procedures and terminology. Minimum of two years related experience.
7. Familiarity and experience with computer hardware and software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
8. Requires a valid driver’s license and ability to operate a personal vehicle.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment. This position requires an insured personal vehicle in good operating condition.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires prolonged sitting. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of speech, hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner on a regular basis. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people, in a professional manner.