Building/Grounds Custodian - Part-Time (Oak Creek)
Perks* offered: 401(k) with full 5% match and paid vacation after 6 months!
This is a Part-Time position located on South 27th Street and College Avenue in Oak Creek, WI.
This part-time position averages approximately 6 hours per week.
Our Building/Grounds Custodian is responsible for the daily maintenance of the building and premises.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
May perform any or all of the following:
- Maintain grounds as requested.
- Maintain appearance of offices as requested.
- Maintain inventory of general maintenance/kitchen supplies.
- Maintain stock/supply item inventory
- Prepare/route supply orders to locations as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work weekends and after office hours as requested.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate equipment necessary for the maintenance of offices and grounds.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires bending, stooping, stretching and moderate to heavy lifting. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate appropriate equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to perform assigned tasks.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner on a regular basis. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of assigned tasks.
* Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.