Senior Personal Banker F/T (Oak Creek)
This is a Full-Time Senior Personal Banker position located on 27th Street and College Avenue in Oak Creek, WI.
Our Senior Personal Banker is responsible for performing advanced duties and support related to bank branch operational activities and financial services while maintaining a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
May perform any or all of the following:
- Manage, retain, and reinforce the relationship of Consumer Retail Branch customers.
- Actively develop new business and expand existing customer relationships.
- Responsible for handling customer banking needs, offering solutions and suggesting products that will help our customers achieve their goals.
- Must obtain and process customer/account information.
- Make referrals to the appropriate bank partners such as Mortgage Originators, Commercial Lenders, Investment Representatives, and Merchant Services.
- Handle complex customer service issues and make risk decisions in the absence of or at the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Will process consumer lending requests for Credit Builder loans, Auto loans, and Home Equity loans/lines.
- Perform any additional duties, special projects and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent bank work experience
- Two to three years of job-related sales experience
- Thorough understanding of bank operations
- Able to develop new business
- Strong product knowledge and account titling experience
- Familiarity with IRA’s/ HSA’s
- Comfortable utilizing and explaining technology based products
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ethical Team Player
May supervise staff of 2 or more employees.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Basic office/computer skills required. Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Office 365 is a plus.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.