Personal Banking Representative In-Store P/T (Waukesha)
Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
Do you have experience with cash handling and check cashing in a money center?
If so, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently seeking open-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic and enthusiastic team! Submit your resume today!
We currently have part-time positions located at our In-Store branch located on E. Sunset Drive in Waukesha.
The hours for these positions will be Monday-Friday between 9:30am-7pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9:30am-4pm.
*EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
Personal Banking Representative Trainee
Performs a variety of teller and customer service transactions. Promotes and sells Tri City deposit services; processes customer transactions; and performs account maintenance. Advises customers on product decisions and resolves customer issues.
May perform any or all of the following:
- Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
- Maintain account stability by acting as a full service representative including servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, account payments, check cashing and account withdrawals.
- Balance and reconcile daily transactions in cash drawer to the computer, preparing and processing all supporting documentation.
- Will have extensive contact with customers and public, and is to conduct oneself in a manner that will enhance the image of the Bank.
- Monitor customer flow ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
- Organize and maintain various consumer banking files insuring that files are complete and up-to-date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Ability to travel to other locations, as requested by management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Sales/cash handling experience preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school education or equivalent knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform mathematical calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
- Able and willing to work weekends as needed.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
Called upon to work flexible days, hours, and locations. Works in a typical bank setting.
Perks* offered: 401(k) with full 5% match and paid vacation after 6 months!
*Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.