In-Store Bank Line Supervisor Trainee Full-Time (Brookfield)
Do you have experience with cash handling and check cashing?
Do you have previous banking or supervisory experience?
If so, we'd like to hear from you! We are currently seeking open-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic and enthusiastic management team! Submit your resume today!
This is a Full-Time position, located inside the Pick N Save on 127th and Capitol Drive in Brookfield, WI.
Performs all types of Personal Banking functions including promoting and selling Bank deposit services to new and existing customers, counseling customers on financial problems or product decisions. Trains to be the substitute for Bank Managers/Assistant Bank Managers as needed.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected].
DESCRIPTION OF MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
May perform any or all of the following:
1. Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
2. Maintain account stability by acting as a full service representative including opening and administering all types of consumer accounts, servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
3. Process customer transactions such as deposits, account payments, check cashing and account withdrawals.4. Balance and reconcile daily transactions in cash drawer to the computer, preparing and processing all supporting documentation.
5. Perform aisle selling of the Bank's products, promotions or services to the store customers on a regular basis.
6. Learn to:
a. Prepare and process consumer account support documents for both new and existing account relationships, including any computer terminal input.
b. Monitor customer flow in lobby ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
c. Organize and maintain various consumer banking files ensuring that files are complete and up-to-date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
7. Trains to be the substitute for the Bank Manager/Assistant Bank Manager in the supervision and control of Bank activities.
8. Work with Bank Manager/Assistant Bank Manager to complete in a timely and consistent manner vault balancing, Tyme, 2159’s & 1099’s, cash reports, variances, overdrafts, fed returns, new accounts, and any other issues that may come up.
9. Ability to travel to other locations, as requested by Manager.
10. All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. High school education or equivalent knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform math calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
2. A high degree of customer service orientation and sales ability required, including effective sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
3. Previous sales or retail experience.
4. Ability to set priorities and organize work.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
6. Able and willing to work weekends as needed.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Must have prior cash handling experience. In addition, some banking and/or supervisory experience is required.
Supervise staff of 2 or more employees in the absence of Bank Manager or Assistant Bank Manager.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
Called upon to work flexible days, hours, and locations. Works in a typical bank setting.