Branch Manager - Banking
This is a Full-Time position located in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
The Branch Manager is responsible for effectively leading their team in creating a positive customer experience, learning customers’ goals and financial needs, and recommending Tri City products and services to meet those needs. They will coach, lead and motivate employees to be effective in their roles. Managers are expected to expand the branch’s customer base and overall branch profitability by actively seeking business both inside and outside of the bank. They are expected to grow both the deposit and consumer loan portfolios. Must be willing to be active in the communities they serve. Branch Managers are expected to communicate corporate updates, initiatives and expectations to their team members. Branch Managers must be committed to the bank’s mission of making others successful.
At Tri City National Bank, you’ll receive the support and tools you need to succeed. We recognize hard work and allow our managers to work with autonomy. We are a growing community bank that is looking for candidates that want to make a difference in the lives of their employees and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of bank/management experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ethical Team Player
- Proven Leadership Qualities
- Ability to proactively solicit new business
- Thorough knowledge of the banks products and services
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Takes ownership of issues and exhibits strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Branch Operations
- Experience with consumer lending-including first mortgage origination a plus