Universal Teller - Part-Time (Wauwatosa)
Perks* offered: 401(k) with full 5% match and paid vacation after 6 months!
This is a Part-Time entry level position located on 108th & Bluemound.
The hours for this position are M-F 1pm-6pm and Saturdays 7:30/8:30am-12pm.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected].
Provides exceptional customer service by accurately processing a variety of customer transactions.
May perform any or all of the following:
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and check cashing in accordance with Bank policy.
- Maintain control of cash drawer and balance daily to the Teller terminal. Process all supporting documentation following Bank procedures.
- Expand current and solicit new customer accounts through cross selling of additional Bank products and services; refer customers to appropriate personal banking staff as necessary.
- Project the appropriate banking image through interaction and responsiveness to customer, public and department inquiries regarding account balances, Bank policy and general Bank information.
- Acquire working knowledge of Bank's products, services, regulations and procedures.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
Sales/cash handling experience preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school education or equivalent knowledge of basic mathematics, business and communication courses.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- The ability to handle high stress situations and maintain a high level of energy essential.
- Sales ability and previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Work requires knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of customer files.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends as needed.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
* Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week to be eligible for paid vacation.