Teller - In Store P/T (Brown Deer)
Perks* offered: 401(k) with full 5% match and paid vacation after 6 months!
This is a Part-Time Entry Level position located inside the Pick N Save on North Green Bay Rd in Brown Deer, WI.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 2pm-7pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9:30am-4pm.
In-Store Personal Banking Representative Trainee
Performs a variety of teller and customer service transactions in a 7-day a week in-store environment. Promotes and sells Tri City deposit services; processes customer transactions; and performs account maintenance. Advises customers on product decisions and resolves customer issues.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
May perform any or all of the following:
- Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customer personal and financial needs and solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types to maximize Bank profits.
- Maintain account stability by acting as a full service representative including servicing assigned accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, account payments, check cashing and account withdrawals.
- Balance and reconcile daily transactions in cash drawer to the computer, preparing and processing all supporting documentation.
- Will have extensive contact with customers and public, and is to conduct oneself in a manner that will enhance the image of the Bank.
- Perform aisle selling of the Bank's products, promotions or services to the store customers on a regular basis.
- Monitor customer flow ensuring that customers are being assisted efficiently and by the proper Bank personnel.
- Organize and maintain various consumer banking files insuring that files are complete and up-to-date, maintain and replenish consumer banking supplies and inventory.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Ability to travel to other locations, as requested by management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Sales/cash handling experience preferred but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school education or equivalent knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform mathematical calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
- Able and willing to work weekends as needed.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.
Called upon to work flexible days, hours, and locations. Works in a typical bank setting.
* Must be 21 to enroll in 401(k), and must work an average of 20+ hours per week in order to be eligible for paid vacation.