Personal Banker F/T (South Milwaukee)
This is a revised Job Description.
This is a Full-Time Personal Banker position located on 10th Ave in South Milwaukee, WI.
Create a positive customer experience by learning customers’ goals and financial needs and then recommend products and services to meet those needs. You will be expected to help grow the branch’s customer base and overall branch profitability. Will have a thorough understanding of consumer and business bank products and services along with consumer lending options to present to customers, in order to gain a larger share of wallet.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
May perform any or all of the following:
- Establish new consumer and business accounts, as well as, the servicing of both. Be able to present ancillary products and services that will complement the customers overall relationship.
- Support the banks retail initiatives by presenting options to both new and existing customers.
- Be able to discuss consumer lending options (Home Equity/Car Loans/Credit Builder) with customers and remain the customers point of contact from application to closing.
- Participate in pro-active customer outreach activities in-order-to build rapport with customers and complete a comprehensive review of their overall relationship.
- Keep abreast of new laws, rules, regulations, economic conditions, trends and competitor consumer banking practices to stay compliant and provide accurate information to our customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Work requires a high school level of knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform algebraic calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of bank customer service experience required.
- Broad knowledge of Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others to promote and cross sell Bank services.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgement.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
- Have some supervisory experience.
May supervise staff of 2 or more employees.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment. Requires normal range of speech, hearing and vision to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:Must complete responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner on a regular basis. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people. Must be capable of prolonged periods of concentration.