Tri City National Bank, a locally owned and operated community bank in the Metro-Milwaukee area with $1.3 billion in assets, is seeking experienced Commercial Lenders.
Ideal candidates would be a seasoned COMMERCIAL LENDER with a transportable book of business to join our Commercial Banking team. In this position you will generate business relationships and be responsible for the development and maintenance of credit relationships with commercial customers and potential customers while rendering quality service in accordance with bank goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
There is a heavy emphasis on marketing, with the flexibility to do so. Given our mission, participation within the community is expected as it increases the Bank’s visibility and enhances new business opportunities. Our lenders do not have dollar limit caps or geographic limitations. We are looking for seasoned lenders that want to join a team where they will have autonomy, and direct access to senior management.
- Responsible for developing a commercial customer portfolio and managing customer relationships of the portfolio. The created portfolio should have a heavy emphasis on the multiple bank products including deposits, merchant services, and loans.
- Visit with clients and prospective clients regularly, interview and analyze the financial structure of customers and prospects and recommend products or applicable services.
- Analyze credits, communicate and negotiate with borrower and prepare clear, concise written loan requests; deliver clear, concise oral loan presentations.
- May provide assistance and/or training for new Leadership Development Associates.
- Build effective relationships and trust with clients and potential clients by listening to and uncovering their needs and educating them about the bank products and services that are the most appropriate for their situation.
- Five years commercial banking experience
- Demonstrated ability in sales, finding and calling prospective clients and relationship building
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, relevant work experience will be considered
- Formal credit training with ability to structure loans a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our Mission is to be the Community Bank that defines our success by yours.