AVP - In-Store Banking
Invest In You! Tri City National Bank is your hometown bank. We believe in putting customers first, building relationships, and fostering a sense of community. We work in a team environment with opportunities for hard workers to grow personally and professionally. We enjoy celebrating success and great benefits along the way. Most importantly, we believe superior customer service paired with the right banking solutions help our customers and businesses fulfill their financial dreams, and our communities grow. Our ideal candidate believes in our mission, values continuous learning, and is comfortable adapting to change. If this resonates with you, apply today and come join our team. #investinyou
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
The Assistant Vice President of In-Store Banking will report to the Chief Retail Banking Officer. They will have direct oversight of the In-Store branch network (currently 14 locations).
The AVP of In-Store Banking has an integral role in coaching, identifying key employees and holding In-Store branch leadership accountable for established company standards. The AVP of In-Store Banking ensures adherence to policy, procedures, compliance, and internal controls through their involvement with appropriate staff.
They will assist the Chief Retail Banking Officer in achieving measurable and profitable results, while managing risk. They will encourage and model a high level of teamwork and motivation.
At Tri City National Bank, you’ll receive the support and tools you need to succeed. We recognize hard work and allow our managers to work with autonomy. We are a growing community bank that is looking for candidates that want to make a difference in the lives of their employees and customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Corporate Recruiter to establish effective hiring tactics that will provide the best candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct candidate interviews and determine the best placement in order to achieve success.
- Develop branch leadership by coaching In-Store Branch Managers and Assistants during branch visits and one-on-one sessions.
- Oversee the In-Store Regional Manager Team and hold them accountable for the following:
Development of front-line branch talent
Retail Goal Achievement
Ambassadors to carry out corporate initiatives
- Personnel Related Matters:
Review and adjust Employee Performance Evaluations to ensure consistent and fair focus on employee success.
Discipline and Corrective Actions
Resolution of branch issues (internal and external)
- Communicate with other bank departments to identify and resolve issues timely
- Participate in creating objective and subjective goals for retail staff; monitors and provides feedback to branch leadership.
- Resolve Customer concerns
- 5 or more years of management experience in the banking or credit union field
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Ideal candidates will have: · Above average communication skills (Excellent Listener) · Approachable demeanor · Track record of succeeding through others · Ability to provide honest feedback to direct reports · Demonstrated ability of successful needs-based selling · Team Building Experience