Personal Banker F/T (South Milwaukee)
This is a Full-Time Personal Banker position located on 10th Ave in South Milwaukee, WI.
Perform all types of Personal Banking functions. Counsel customers on financial problems and cross sell bank services including interviewing and evaluating installment loan requests.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
- May perform any or all of the following:
- Interview loan applicants, analyze file information and credit reports according to Bank lending policies.
- Create and maintain close rapport with customers and promote Bank products and services to satisfy customers' financial needs; solicit and develop new banking relationships of all types.
- Maintain account stability by opening and administering all types of consumer accounts, assuring the Bank of satisfied customers and profitable accounts.
- Prepare, process and type consumer account supporting documentation.
- Keep abreast of new laws, rules, regulations, economic conditions, trends and competitor consumer banking practices in order to promote efficient and profitable accounts.
- Perform any additional duties, special projects and responsibilities as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Work requires a high school level of knowledge of several subjects in order to express complex thoughts clearly in writing, perform algebraic calculations and deal effectively with professionals and managers within and outside the Bank.
- A high degree of customer service orientation needed, including effective communication skills, sensitivity, judgement and initiative.
- Minimum of two years previous customer service experience required.
- Broad knowledge of Bank and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others to promote and cross sell Bank services.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer files.
May supervise staff of 2 or more employees.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate a computer and other office machines such as a fax, typewriter, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require light lifting. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
Must be able to work independently and resolve problems. Must relate and interact with people at all levels in the Bank.