About Tri City National Bank
Why Join Tri City National Bank?
Whether you are looking to start your banking career or have previous banking experience, Tri City National Bank is the place for you. Tri City offers a team-orientated work environment as well as many opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1963 in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Tri City National Bank remains family owned and operated and has over 30 locations in southeastern Wisconsin. We take pride in being a true community bank—all of our business stays within the local community.
In addition, we take pride in being a good corporate citizen through our philanthropy efforts. We have a strong corporate culture and we are focused on taking care of our employees while we serve our community.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Assistance
- On-the-job training
- Paid vacation, holiday and personal days
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Annual company picnic at the Milwaukee County Zoo
- Annual Christmas/Holiday Party
- Paid Jury Duty
Attention All Applicants
Thank you for your interest in employment with Tri City National Bank. Please review this information prior to completing an application:
- The employment selection process consists of the formal application, application review, interviews, credit bureau, ChexSystems and criminal court record reports and business/personal reference checks. Candidates who successfully complete each phase of the process may be considered for employment with Tri City National Bank.
- Original applications for employment will be maintained by the Human Resources Department after initial consideration.
OFCCP Equal Employment Opportunity Posters link:
Affirmative Action Plan
Tri City National Bank invites any applicant and/or
employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This
plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting Human Resources, 6400 South 27th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154 or via phone at 414-761-1610.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to
request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process,
please contact Human Resources at 414-761-1610 or [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in joining Tri City National Bank.
An Equal Opportunity Employer